1/01/2015

NATURE'S BEST: CARROT AND CELERY JUICE

Happy New Year to you! I wish you the best of 2015 and thank you for your continued support thorough the years. This is my first post of the year and I am grateful to God for life. I officially kicked off my 21 days Body-Mind Rejuvenating Therapy programme today and I have a number of ladies who have signed up and would be taking this journey as well. I would definitely be doing a post at the end of the 21 days with testimonials of the participants and pictures. I am still on holiday mode so my smoothie/juice challenge is still on. My pick this morning was celery and carrot juice.
Celery and Carrot juice is a good way to begin introducing juices into your diet. It is highly nutritious, aiding in the alkanization of the body. You would be getting a good dose of Vitamins A, C, E, K and potassium from drinking this juice combination. Vitamin A for example, is essential for eye health and promotes growth of bones and teeth. Most people tend to get turned off about juicing, but with the right gadgets, it takes 5-10 minutes to prepare. 

Ingredients (serves 2)

6 large carrots
2 chunky celery stalks

Preparation

Rinse off carrot and celery, place in juicer and juice away. I usually juice my celery with the leaves.

Have fun creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive