5/30/2015

NATURES BEST: PAPAYA/PAWPAW SMOOTHIE

What do you do when you're bored? I tend to research on the Internet or Internet window shop, etc. Other times, I get into the kitchen to experiment/discover new smoothie combinations. I was in that kind of mood today but only had One whole pawpaw and one whole pineapple at home. That wasn't going to spoil my mojo so I got my blender out and made this delicious glass of smoothie. 





Did you know that a natural smoothie having pawpaw as its main ingredient helps reduce inflammation, promote digestion and clean the intestines. Pawpaw contains enzymes that help facilitate chemical reactions in the digestive tract. One glass of this in the morning, on an empty stomach would give you a good cleanse!


Step 1: Peel Pawpaw skin, remove seeds and chop into blender

Step 2: Peel Pineapple skin and chop into blender. Blend and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive