10/17/2016

SNAPSHOTS FROM THE 2015 EDITION OF SHAPE UP NAIJA

Hello people, trust we are all doing well. 2016 has just two months to go!!! Where did time go? I was just going through my published posts and realised that I never shared pictures of the 2015 edition of Shape Up Naija Fitness Carnival. I enjoyed putting together the second edition of the event. I had celebrity actress/fitness enthusiast Kate Henshaw attend the event. There was a dance fitness concert and of course I launched a fitness magazine. Here are some pictures for you to enjoy!





Ukalina Omani Fabila (Dance Fitness Concert Team)




Esta, Kate Henshaw, Fabila, Oyinkan, Adura




Winners of the Kate Henshaw Fitness Challenge















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive